26.2.11

HT ignition leads?

Hello Theo,

I have really enjoyed reading your Audivirus blog, keep up the good work!

You may be able to answer a question for me regarding HT ignition cables for the 100

I bought a set on ebay which had the correct description but my mechanic says they are too short and will not fit correctly.
(The cables he removed from the car are the originals and are much longer)
I then went to my local parts shop who kindly checked their system for me but came up with the same set I purchased from ebay and could not find any other set listed for my car.

This set for sale on Ebay
Beru Zundkabel Audi 100 GL C1 1.9 (ZEF 432)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310259564256&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

The lengths of the cables are 44cm 48cm 52cm 68cm, they need to be 250-300 mm longer.

Do you have a part number or can you tell me the correct set to buy?


Kind Regards,
Dan

No comments: