27.2.11

HT Ignition Leads...REPLY

Hello Dan,
   I never used BERU leads... But, it seems that these ones you have bought they are suitable for the Audi/VW 4cylindered engines from 1975 till 1994 and NOT SUITABLE for Audi 100 c1 cars with old Audi "mitteldruck" ENGINES... I did a research in my garage and I took some photos showing the BOSCH set up of Audi 100 c1 leads...

1st
2nd
3rd
4th
 main lead

all of them...

or BLAUPUNKT (surpression kit) with the special leads for our cars...
   I think you will not find usefull to have Audi spare part numbers for these leads...
Personaly speaking, I don't trust at all these "MASSIVE" SELLERS of  Automotive spare parts... Most of them are not correct and sometimes the quality of them is not the EXPECTED>>>>

   Anyway, if you cannot find any proper set of leads, feel free to contact with me at my personal mail to see if I can find one for you... I think that I still have also the special metal 5 Ohm surpression leads' plugs (BOSCH and BERU)...

Good luck my friend,

No comments: